Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

how to make a quality blog post!

 I made a poster about how to make a quality blog post!.
This is my poster.
              my goal is to use linking words and phrases to link some paragraphs and organise related ideas into paragraphs.
                                                

 the links don,t work on the poster here are the link flipgrid  the other one go to my blog 
        (i am not done yet) 
                       how to write a quality blog comment
 Compliment the writer a specific way! If you like there blog tell them Be positive Add new information Make a connection End with a question Proofread your comment
          Do you know how to write a quality blog post or comment? Write in the comments         
                                                           

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    Your poster is nice and clear and shares some really useful information. I am not sure why but I can not click on your links.
    Remember to add full stops at the end of your sentences.
    Do you enjoy blogging?

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  2. i put the links on the side so they work.
    yes i am liking blogging its fun

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post