Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Magical Margaret Mahy playground

 On Thursday, 20 May we when to Margaret Mahy playground. First we got to the waka. The waka was really fun and I was sad when we had to get off. After we got off the waka we went strolling in Victoria square I started to collect some small acorns after we walked for a bit we tried to draw a picture of a pou. But then we had to go. With Mrs Carney's session we learnt  about the playground and the carvings in the ground but sadly we had to are next session what was feeding the eels and learning about the mats 


My favourite part of the trip was the waka because it was really fun to sing are song on the waka well taping the oras on the side of the waka and I was really sad when we had to get off.


On my trip I learnt that wakas were only used for war and that there not used to get places.


The thing I found the most interesting was the eel feeding giving you never new when the eels were going to pop up and eat the food on the spoon.


This trip has helped me with my PBL because it helped me get an idea for what I could do for my PBL.

thanks for reading about my trip
have you been on the waka down at Margaret Mahy playground? please comment.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Daniel,
    I really like how you made the font bigger so it is easy to read. I also like how you got into a lot of detail in it. It looks like you had an amazing time at Margret Mahy. Yes I have been on the waka down at Margaret Mahy playground too.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post