Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

brilliant b_day

 2 weeks ago it was my B-day

on my B-day we went to lazer tag, ten pin bolling, timezone Burger, king and  the bakery. on my B-day i got lots of presents i got pie face, a blanket, a rambow Mouse and keyboard, a lock, a masive Nerf gun, 70$ and my and my favourite one of All a heavy duty lego tow truck


 Pretty cool, eh? and thats even better was what we had to eat for breakfast we had smiley face pancakes then for lunch we had pies at the bakery and a sweet treet then we had my asome B-day cake the for dinner we went to Burger King 

i will add a images of the cake soon i dont have it yet

hope you like my blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel, Gus here! So it sounds like you had a fantastic birthday. It must have been extra-exciting! I wish I was as lucky as you to get the types of things you get! Wow! Though, maybe next time you could adjust your grammar a tiny bit? Otherwise, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post