Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

grit and perseverance!

 grit and perserverence!

at school today we were lerening about grit and perservernace so we make some creates to show are learning about grit and perserverence hope you like my create.
Here's anther one:
When ydiard showed grit and perseverance when nearly got killed by doing a walk, Lydiard decided that he would get better at walking so he started to train his self  then years later he won some medals in some marathons

I learned from Lydiard that if you try hard enough and don't stop trying you can accomplish anything

I have shown grit and  perseverance when my chain came off in the mc donlads duathlon I didn't give up I fixed my chain and started again and I have shown grit and perseverance when I couldn't think of an idea for my create but I diden stop trying and in the end I got an idea   

Comment if you saw Lydiard race!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post